Friday 2 October 2009

Gigs of the Week - October 2nd

Friday October 2nd:
Open Frame @ Powerhouse - Room 40's annual two-day experimental music festival.
The Parties of Interzone, Scarletto @ Ric's Bar

Saturday October 3rd:
Butcher Birds (Album Launch), SixFtHick, Loomer, Dirty Bird @ The Zoo
Tiny Vipers (USA), McKisko, BigStrongBrute, Lion Island @ The Troubadour
Oh Ye Denver Birds @ The Troubadour (1am Slot)
Open Frame @ Powerhouse - Room 40's annual two-day experimental music festival.
West End Live: McKisko, Timothy Carroll, Andrew Morris, Kate Bradley & The Goodbye Horses, Mt Augustus, Paste @ Boundary St
Love of Diagrams (Vic), Kitchen's Floor, Sleepwalks @ The Clubhouse
Teleprompter, Villains of Wilhelm @ Ric's Bar

Sunday October 4th:
Bats Magazine Launch: Stature::Statue, Stemford Hiss, Swamplords, Oh Ye Denver Birds, Charlie Why, The Arc @ The Fort (1-6pm, All Ages)

1 comment:

DollHouse said...

I went to Doll House to get my dress and they promised they would get it in. I was so upset when they didn’t come through for me so I went Sassy Boutique. They were able to get my dress within three 3 days. They had wonderful customer service and nothing was a problem for them. I really appreciated the effort they made to make my night memorable. i will never go to dollhouse again.