Wednesday 19 March 2008

Cam's Gigs of the Week - March 19th

Some gigs for the long weekend. I'll be out of town, so I'll miss out on all this sweet action (except tonight, obviously).

Wednesday 19th:
Mass Migration, Fickle Beasts @ Ric's Bar

Thursday 20th:
Quebec (Vic), To The North, Secret Birds, Turnpike @ The Troubadour - Gig o' the week.
Gentle Ben & His Sensitive Side @ Ric's Bar
Lullatone (Japan), Dollface @ Judith Wright Centre - actually I'm not 100% sure about this one, I know that Lullatone are playing this show and I know that Dollface are playing with Lullatone on this tour, but I'm not 100% that they're both playing on this particular night (Dollface: get a myspace or something!).

Friday 21st:
Quebec (Vic), To The North, Good God @ The Russian Club

Saturday 22nd:
Violent Soho, Denzel @ Ric's Bar
Twist Oliver Twist, The Sea Shall Not Have Them, Shishkin'n'Choomby, Ichabod's Crane @ Lofly Hangar

Sunday 23rd:
The Art of the State @ Ric's Bar
Gentle Ben & His Sensitive Side, The Cairos @ The Powerhouse
- Brizband School Challenge winners get a lesson in rock from veterans.

No comments: