Tuesday 25 March 2008

Weekly News - 25th March

Not much happening this week, but seeing as I'm endavouring to keep this somewhat weekly I guess i should write something. So for posterity's sake I'll give you a rundown of local releases to expect in April. As I mentioned in the previous article Yves Klein Blue are launching their debut EP on the 5th. Valve Records are also upping the ante with a trio of releases. Del Toro's Hydra LP, Do The Robot's Amp On Fire LP, and An Horse's Not Really Scared EP will all come out on the local imprint in April. Transport, who've been overseas for the last 12 months, will also release their first album, The Inner Chimp. Wind&Brackets are also planning on dropping their as yet untitled debut EP, and, if you're in the vicinity of Paris, see if you can get hold of Scul Hazzards debut LP, Let Them Sink.

And don't forget to check out The Rational Academy's A Heart Against Your Own, after a couple of listens I'd have to say it's probably my favourite album of 2008 so far.

No comments: